Healthy & Tasty Protein-Packed Mac & Cheese Recipe
This healthy and tasty protein packed mac and cheese recipe is filling lunch or dinner option that contains an impressive 43g of protein per serving.
Total prep time = 40 minutes
Cook time = 30 minutes
Servings = 5
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a large pot on the cooktop on a medium to high heat.
3. Add the milk and 3/4 of the cheese to the large pot and bring to the boil, stirring regularly.
4. Once the cheese and milk mixture starts to boil, reduce the heat to low.
5. Add the pasta and soy beans to the large pot and stir well.
6. Add the black pepper and salt to the large pot and stir well.
7. Turn off the heat and transfer the mac and cheese mixture to a large casserole dish.
8. Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top of the ingredients in the large casserole dish.
9. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes and enjoy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories = 780
- Carbohydrates = 77g
- Fats = 34g
- Protein = 43g