Healthy & Tasty Tuna Pizza Recipe
This healthy and tasty tuna pizza recipe is perfect if you’re a fish lover and contains an impressive 17g of protein. It’s also a lot lighter than regular pizzas and contains just 280 calories per serving, making it a perfect lunch or dinner choice if you’re trying to lose weight.
Total prep time = 20 minutes
Cook time = 10 minutes
Servings = 2
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the whole wheat tortilla on a baking sheet and evenly spread the pasta sauce and tomato paste across it.
3. Sprinkle the chopped bell pepper pieces evenly across the tortilla.
4. Sprinkle the chunks of tuna evenly across the tortilla.
5. Sprinkle the feta cheese and mature cheddar cheese evenly across the tortilla.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then slice up the tuna pizza and enjoy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving(1/2 Pizza):
- Calories = 280
- Carbohydrates = 28g
- Fats = 11g
- Protein = 17g