Healthy & Tasty Spicy Salmon Cakes
These healthy and tasty spicy salmon cakes are a top way to add some healthy fats and protein to your diet. They have a soft, tender taste and the paprika gives them a spicy kick.
Total prep time = 30 minutes
Cook time = 10 minutes
Servings = 4
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the black pepper, egg, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, onions, paprika, salmon and half the Saltine cracker crumbs to a food processor and blend until they’re all fully combined in a thick, smooth mixture.
3. Form the mixture into four patties on the baking sheet.
4. Coat the patties with the remaining Saltine cracker crumbs.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories = 281
- Carbohydrates = 25.5g
- Fats = 12.2g
- Protein = 16.4g