Healthy & Tasty Spicy Chicken Breast
This healthy and tasty spicy chicken breast recipe is sure to get your taste buds tingling. It’s also great for boosting your metabolism and building up your muscles.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika to a large bowl and then combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon to form a marinade.
3. Once the marinade ingredients are fully combined, place the chicken breast in the large bowl and coat it in the spicy marinade.
4. Once the chicken breast is fully coated in the spicy marinade, place it on a baking sheet and put the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven.
5. Bake the chicken breast for 20 minutes and then enjoy with a selection of your favorite vegetables.
- Calories = 266
- Carbohydrates = 0g
- Fats = 13.1g
- Protein = 35.1g