Egg Omelet with Broccoli and Cheddar Recipe
#Eat Fit Stay Fit! Egg Omelet with Broccoli and Cheddar Recipe
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and a pinch of salt.
- Beat the eggs thoroughly such that they are fully mixed.
- Finely grind the broccoli and the cheddar and add them to the egg.
- Thoroughly mix them and add some seasoning as per your taste.
- Heat the pan on medium heat; add finely chopped onions and a spoonful of cooking oil.
- Add the eggs and then you can wait for ten seconds, remember be patient and do not disturb the cooking omelet.
- After ten seconds remove your pan and place the omelet on as plate after which you can enjoy your
- broccoli cheddar omelet.
- This form of food should be served at least once in two days.
It has the following nutritional information per 100g of egg:
- Proteins- 10.6g
- Carbohydrates- 1.12g
- Cholesterol- 425mg
- Energy- 647kJ