Chocolate Peanut Butter protein Crepes Recipe
A crepe is a sort of a very thin pancake, regularly prepared from galettes or wheat flour Peanut butter chocolate protein crepes are gluten-free, guilt-free, very low in carbohydrates but high in protein, hence its good for fitness especially if one wants to add body mass.
In this article we shall focus on how to prepare the protein crepes for the serving of one:
- Whisk the two egg whites together with water. After this, mix in the other ingredients. Warm up the frying pan and after a few seconds spray the pan with non-stick frying oil and pour the whole mixture into that pan. Cook the crepe for around 1 minutes or 90 seconds on each side.
- With filling mix the cup of plain Greek yogurt with a scoop of FitMiss delight protein powder.
- When it comes to the peanut butter sauce mix together the 2 spoons of chocolate PB2 and 1.5 tablespoon of water.
- Serve and enjoy
Depending on the protein powder applied the nutrition may vary; so in this case it is based on the FitMiss Chocolate delight powder:
- 17.7 grams of carbohydrates,
- 278 of calories,
- 41 grams of protein,
- 2.8 grams of fiber, 0.8 of saturated fats
- 9.2 grams of sugar.