Chicken Crust Pizza
A pizza that is low on carbs, glutton free, and high in protein.
1. Place chicken breast/fillet in a food
processor or cut in very small pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the egg, black
pepper, salt, chili powder (or pizza spices), and chicken mix. Then mix
3. Pat into base of baking dish; make
sure to cover the whole base. Or spread on baking papered covered baking tin.
4. Cook on a medium hot oven for 20 to
30 minutes until mixture becomes dark brown.
5. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
6. Cover with bell peppers, mushrooms,
and mozzarella. Then place back in oven.
7. Then cook for another 15 to 20
Nutritional Facts (per 1 serving):
- Energy: 226 calories
- Protein: 39 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams (5.5 grams sugar)
- Fat: 5.1 grams (0.8 grams saturated)
- Fiber:1.5 grams